To be perfectly honest...

...I will probably never post on this thing again. But...I figure if I am only to post once, I had best make it a good post. So...a post posted posthaste.


This is my car. I love it a lot. Isn't it pretty? Pretty car go. Pretty car go fast. Pretty car go very fast around tight turns. Go pretty car go.

I have three other cars. One is a Mazda3 hatchback (2.3 of course). The other two I don't have yet, but am expecting any time. One is the DeLorean (the back to the future car) that I entered a drawing to win while at Universal Studios. The other is a Dodge Viper I entered to win at the mall last weekend...anytime now...anytime...



This is Kyle, my best friend. He's almost as strange as I am. The other picture is the two of us on one of our Mountain Biking trips. Based on the picture of the two of us together, you might think that Kyle is just as strange as I am, not almost. Well, here is a picture of me in high school that should prove the truth to my original statement.

Steph always complains that she can never take me out in public. I don't get it. I think shes just overly sensitive. Girls are so weird.


So I said to my buddy at the beach "I don't really burn, just throw some [sunscreen] on my shoulders and I'll be fine."

I believe some part of this new-fangled thingiedoober lists a bunch of my hobbies. One that is not included is one that perhaps Stephanie is slightly embarrassed by. I collect gas masks. At the moment I have approximately 90 gas masks. Here is a picture of one of my favorites. Its a British AR5 Mk. III, a gas mask used by pilots who might be flying through NBC (Nuclear, Biological, Chemical) contaminated areas. Pretty cool, huh?

For the sake of variety will include a picture of another British mask (a more "typical" gas mask), this one used by British SAS (think S.W.A.T.) teams. It's called an SF-10.


Finally, a few random pictures just because they're funny.



And the coolest video ever... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAkJgJ27uVQ

no...seriously...go watch the video. now.

DO IT!

Comments

Sarah said…
I am so excited about your new blog! Woo HOO! Kevin - I love this post. Even if you only post rarely, I will look forward it! The high school hair-do (do guys have 'hair-dos'?) gets me every time. :)
asdf said…
At first I thought Steph was blogging....until I got to "post posted posthaste" and "pretty car go fast". So you got the Mazda hatchback and didn't put up any pictures of it!?
Glad you've got the blog. Now I can stalk you and leave cryptic messages (though I see it doesn't allow for anonymous comments). Until I check on you again....
(ps, good camping picture)

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...