I had the day off today, and I spent it mostly doing housework. I did 8 loads of laundry, dusted, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed, and did general picking up. It tired me out! I guess it's even harder to do all that with a big house. All I have to worry about right now is our little apartment.
Kevin and I have both been reading a book called "Irrisistable Revolution" by Shane Claiborne in our separate men only/women only breakfast groups. It's pretty radical, but I'd recommend it because it is definately thought-provoking. The book mainly deals with issues of poverty/homelessness and other issues of social injustice, and the appropriate Christian response.
And just because it makes things more interesting, here's a picture:

This is me and my life-long friend Sara (taken when we were about 7 or 8 years old). It was Sara's birthday on Monday. :) In case you're wondering, we are wearing Dutch costumes for the annual Tulip Festival in Holland, MI. We marched in the Children's parade every year for school.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...