A Thought Crushed My Mind

So I learned that some of my friends (friend?) actually read this thing so I had better post more than once. An excellent friend of mine, second only to Kyle, has confirmed he reads this crazy thing. So here is a picture of him with Kyle and I! Its a rather dated picture, from high school in fact, but I realized I don't have many pictures of this guy. Clearly a sign that we need to get together more often *nudge nudge wink wink*.

Some other exciting news for me: I have been e-mailing a fellow gas mask collector back and forth for a few days. This is very exciting to me because before this I had no contact with anyone who shared my enthusiasm for the contraptions...so actually being able to talk to someone about it is rather exciting. I guess you'd have to think of it this way. Take your favorite hobby (basketball, horses, video games, whatever) and then pretend you had no one to talk about it with (or at least if you ever tried they just looked at you strange and made fun of you). Kinda sad. So you should all be happy for me now. This is his collection of U.S. masks. Some pretty impressive rare stuff there.
Also, I'm going with my 8th graders to D.C. on Tuesday for a week. Fun, yes. Relaxing, no. Best way to spend one's spring break...the jury's out on that one.

Also exciting: I have a Feng Shui Fountain in my classroom! It brings peace and tranquility...and also makes my kids have to go to the bathroom...hahahaha! In fact, I was so excited by this new addition to my room that I ended up designing a large fountain that I will build into the wall of the t.v. room (basement) of our future home! Very exciting.

This is somewhat old news, but also exciting (am I using that word too much?): I got The Complete Calvin and Hobbes Collection. Funniest stuff ever. That six year old has inspired me on several snowman constructions.


And finally, some random funny pictures! (I apologize for the first one...I know its bad, but It's just too funny...I probably like it because I'm a bad person).


And while I'm posting potentially offensive pictures...

Comments

asdf said…
Kevin, I'm upset; no picture of the Fen Shui fountain?! I'm glad to hear it produces some effect on those around it.

Its true, we read your blog. We read when you post. We read when Steph posts.

Agreed, I need to come out and bring Mike along for the ride.

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...