Sunny Day in Redlands, CA

Today was a beautiful day. As you can see from the pictures (which were taken today), it's sunny, green and clear. Midday temperatures were in the 70's. I took these pictures as I was walking Ein. (Stephanie)

The oranges are ripe on the trees, and there are lots of roadside stands with Navel Oranges for sale. We already have some though, so I didn't get any.

I think the Palm Trees with mountains in the background makes it look quite exotic.



So, due to popular demand, here are pictures of our Mazda3. Yes it is yellow. No we are not overjoyed at that color. Yes we are overjoyed at the $5,000 we saved compared to cars of similar year and milage. And even if it is yellow, it's still a cool little hatch. (Kevin)

Comments

Ryan said…
Hey, where'd you get that thing for such a sweet deal? :)
asdf said…
So which has more hp? Mazda or BMW?

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...