Happy Birthday Mom A.


Today is Mom Anderson's birthday. We'd like to honor her by including her picture in this post. Ok, so I can't seem to find one of her alone, but here is the Anderson family (without Stephanie) at our wedding.
Happy Birthday Mom A!

I (Stephanie) went to work this morning for meetings, but it wasn't really a 'work' day. I am in the acute care pediatrics educational council, and I am also the secretary for the Inland Empire chapter of the Society of Pediatric Nurses, so I had a lot of business to take care of.
I am trying to decide what kind of future career goals I have for nursing, and whether or not I should be getting a master's degree. *sigh* I do like to learn, but I'm not so sure I actually want to go back to school. I am definitely hoping to become a Certified Pediatric Nurse, but I am not eligible to do that until I have worked full time in pediatrics for two years - so I have one more year to go. Kevin might get his masters someday too, but he has no current plans for it.
Today is windy, but still sunny.


I don't know if everyone has seen our dog, so here are some pictures. This is Ein. He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, and is about 9 years old. We adopted him shortly after we moved to California. He is a very quirky dog [edit by Kevin: foot fetish and OCD licker]. I love him. Kevin doesn't hate him quite as much as he used to [edit by Kevin: I maintain that he is a pathetic excuse for a dog, but the desire to assassinate him and discreetly dispose of the body while Steph is at work has faded with Ein's tendency to poop and pee all over the appt.] .

Comments

I am glad you put pictures of Ein on...Sara B. wss just saying to me that she thought you would have posted pictures of him. We love you guys! And miss you so much...it's good to see pictures of you :)

mom and dad VM
asdf said…
I must meet this dog some day. It is a high honor to be the family pet.

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...