These are all the DeBoer grandchildren (including Kevin and Nate). Pretty crazy, huh? I just felt like posting an interesting picture.

Today I've been rather preoccupied by the somewhat disturbing dreams I had last night. In one someone drugged me, and in another I was being chased and was told to put bird's blood in my hair to make it darker. Very weird. I have a lot more scary and/or anxious dreams than I used to have, and in general, I just don't sleep very well any more. Any advice?
-Stehanie

Comments

Julie said…
I know this sounds strange, but any time we had bad dreams when we were younger, my mom always said it was because we were too warm: too many blankets, wearing socks, etc. And still today, that's what gives me bad dreams!

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...