Catch Up

It's been awhile....this will be a hodgepodge post of favorite pictures from the past 3 months.
For starters, I had nothing to do with this. Kevin is the gas-mask collector, and this occured while I was at work. No comment.

Aundrea received a shopping cart for Christmas, and she prefers to push it around, piled up with babies. They seem to enjoy it as well.



I just think this is funny...as if she's daring anyone to take away that lolly!

We spent part of a week in February with Kevin's parents in Erie. Highlights were an indoor water park, and walking in a snowy Wintergreen Gorge.



It wasn't really as cold as it may look.





Aundrea and Kevin stripping wall paper in what will be Aundrea's new room. Why is she getting a new room, you say? Well, let's just say the nursery will soon be occupied by someone smaller. Yes, we're having another baby! I am due September 29. I'd include an ultrasound picture, but they're really blurry.


You may have noticed the short sleeves and curly hair. These pictures were taken during our week or so of record-high March temperatures. We enjoyed it thoroughly. Many of the flowers have bloomed - so early!


posing by the daffodils





On the go...that pair of size 12 months shorts STILL fall off her tiny butt!


Forsythia in bloom


Last night we hosted our young-adult Bible study. It was a great turn out, with LOTS of kiddos. I attempted to get a picture of them all together...

Aundrea and Julia

Comments

In my defense, Aundrea put that gas mask on herself. I did not force, encourage, or help her put it on.
mary said…
Congrats on number 2! Hope your pregnancy goes smoothly :)

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...