Pomona Keuring

October 1-2 was the Pomona, CA Friesian keuring. As usual, I (Stephanie) came to watch and help, but this time I was mainly at a booth with Feathered Horse Merchandise, trying to help my aunt and Grandma. The top picture is of Minne (a Mintse son) doing his IBOP driving test. He did well on the test and made ster stallion, but was not considered good enough for a breeding stallion.
Here I am at my little "booth" with Beth Sneller. I enjoyed seeing Dan and Beth (they're from Michigan). I did not really enjoy being at this booth. October 1 was so miserably hot that everyone, including my dog, felt miserable. Thankfully, the second day was much better. Thank goodness for the canopied chairs that the Mellot farm people let me use!
Ein was a great mascot for the duration of the show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...