a beautiful day

Today is about as beautiful a day you could ask for. It's mid 70's, sunny, with a slight breeze. The only bad thing is the poor visibility/smog. There are a lot of beautiful flowers out now, including the permeating smell of orange blossoms. I had a very nice ride on Astuto this morning, and then had a wonderful brunch with Nina. Now I'm just hanging around the apartment - I'm going to work on scrapbooking soon.
I'm currently reading Wuthering Heights, which I'm really enjoying. I'm also kind of on a Jane Austen kick lately. I want to read her books, but so far I've mostly just seen the movies. I enjoy looking up the costumes and hairstyles from that period (the Regency period) as well.
Here are some pictures from Medieval Day, last Friday. Medieval Day is an annual event for the 7th graders at Kevin's school. This year I came to help.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...