the last few weeks

As usual, most of our pictures nowadays are of Aundrea. She's the cutest person, so she gets the most camera time. :)

little snow bunny

Kevin turned 27 on November 18. Aundrea was enthralled by the blaze...





It's pretty impressive how many fingers she can fit into her mouth!

Debut as baby Jesus for the church pageant


hanging out with Kevin's friend Kyle

Aundrea loves being in the jumperoo....thanks Marie!

Yesterday we went to Horrock's tree farm and cut our own tree. We found this lovely giant in what we thought was the blue spruce section. Turns out it is actually a Canaan Fir...no wonder it's so pretty! It smell heavenly. Having our own real tree makes me imensely happy! This tree is about 9 feet tall!

Little Bo-peep? I (Stephanie) wore this dress for my 3-month pictures and only recently found it at my parents' house. I decided to put Aundrea in it briefly for fun....of course she is 2 months older than I was when I wore it. Sorry that I don't have the picture of me to post for comparison.
Aundrea turned 5 months old today. She weighs 15 lbs and is 27 inches long. I guess I'm biased, but I think she's the cutest thing ever!

Comments

mary said…
She is so cute! I can't believe she is already 5 months old. How quickly they grow up ;)

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...