Sarah planned a lovely "couples" baby shower for me. It was a tun of fun. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures until most people had left. Here are some of us with the mess. :)

With all the warm weather, I've been hanging laundry on the line a lot. I don't know why, but I like the way laundry looks on the line.

It's been interesting to see the different flowers pop up over the course of the past few months. The perennial beds are always changing, and it's all a surprise for us, since we didn't plant them.






The wooded area beyond the creek has exploded with purple flowers. Unfortunately, the mosquito population has also exploded!!








Ein discovered a new cool place to lay by making a bed in the ground cover....not so sure how I feel about this






These cool purple flowers are our favorites right now - really interesting!














Ok, and here I am on Memorial Day. I'm 36 weeks pregnant (and 2 days) in these pics. I am still "tiny" according to many, but I'm definately looking pregnant! The cute cradle in the background belongs to Kevin's parents.



















I had a much-anticipated doctor's appoinment today. My belly has been measuring small for gestation, so we had another ultrasound. The tech did some measurements and got some cute profile pictures. Turns out that the baby is around 5 pounds 13 oz right now, which puts him/her in the 13 percentile for what's normal. Baby is small, but not too small, according to my doctor. My total weight gain so far is about 26 pounds, which is right on target. Baby is head down and ready to go! From now on, it's doctor appoinments every week.









2 cute face profile shots! We saw baby moving his/her mouth, which according to Kevin, meant baby was making faces at us. ;)





















Comments

Unknown said…
Oh, so precious! You know, having a baby on the smaller end makes things a little easier for the delivery part. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...