it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...for California!


Last night we made gingerbread houses. Actually, Kevin made a "ginger bread" (graham cracker) castle, and I made a gingerbread house/cottage. We decided it was a bear kingdom - note the gummy bears. I think the castle is pretty impressive, with it's many gummy bear guards.
I had a problem with my house falling apart, so I held it together for a long time, and it finally stuck!
I got new makeup from Victoria's Secret, and I LOVE it! I wanted to show my awesome eyeliner in this picture - it has green and gold sparkles! Very exciting....although I think it's kinda scary seeing my face and freckles this close up.


It has been raining a lot lately, and it rained ALL DAY yesterday. That means that in higher elevations, it snowed. I came outside to a beautiful view of the snowy mountains today. I can never get over seeing Palm trees and snow in one view. Winter is pretty in California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...