April

 Ok, so this is my first attempt at posting under the new format blogger has become.  I don't like it right now, because it's different, and my pictures got put in backwards from what they normally are, but I guess I'll get used to it.
Here I am (above) at 17 weeks pregnant.  I feel like I have much more of a bump in reality than shows in pictures.  In pictures I just look chubby.

I had my birthday last week Thursday, and because I didn't feel like sitting around at home all day, we went for a walk at Bertha Brock park, which is very close to home.  It was a cloudy day, but we had a good time.  Aundrea LOVES running on the bridges, swinging, and playing on the see-saw with us.


 This seems to be one of the only parks that still has real see-saws!  So fun!


 Going backwards, here are our pictures from Easter.  After church, we spent the afternoon with Kevin's Johnson side of the family.

 Aundrea enjoyed the Easter-egg hunt :)

Comments

tomboymom said…
i must say, i'm extremely jealous that your park has see saws! that's pretty awesome.

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...