Holiday Highlights and 6month update

We hope everyone had Happy Holidays! I (Stephanie) worked on all of the actual Holidays, but we still managed to celebrate. A few days before Christmas, I hosted a slumber party for all the girl cousins on the DeBoer side. We had fun doing girly things.


Ellisa, Brianna, Aundrea, Tracie, Faith, Jordan and Katie


Kevin's parents and sister came over Dec. 23 - 24. While I was at work Christmas Eve, they and Kevin and Aundrea went to the Johnson Christmas party in Muskegon. I don't know where Kevin put those pictures or if he forgot to take some......sorry!
After work Sunday morning (Dec. 26) I met Kevin and Aundrea at my parents' house. We went to church with my parents and brother, and afterwards we celebrated Christmas with the family.


Our family picture







Aundrea showed her pleasure in receiving her gifts by chewing on them all!


jammie time...notice Aundrea's pacifier position! Parties are exhausting!

Monday midday, we headed to Indiana to spend time with the Anderson family. We had formal pictures taken, and I couldn't resist taking some of my own.

Aundrea and Otto
We were able to visit our friends Ryan and Sarah while in Indiana. :)



At home again, I discovered that Aundrea could fit in this huge stocking...


New Year's Eve photo op...I think these are just adorable shots of Aundrea :)







Aundrea is 6 months old now. She weighs 15 1/2 lbs and is 27 1/2 inches long. She is truly a joy, and we love her very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...