We spent Father' s Day weekend with Kevin's parents. On Saturday, we watched a bit of the mud run at Camp Pendleton, and then went to the "Wild Animal Park" in Escondido. Here are some of the animals we enjoyed:

Kevin's favorite, the California CondorSleeping lion cub
Giraffe and baby giraffe
a cheetah
Okapis
A young gorilla being a nuisance to an older gorilla
a portion of the mud run. Kevin is interested in running this 10k with muddy portions and obstacles next year.

Unfortunately, I now have strep throat....again! That's the 3rd time in about 9 months! I'm missing two days of work, but I'm already feeling a bit better.
-Stephanie

Comments

mary said…
I love the Wild Animal park! Okapis are my new favorite animal after seeing them there for the first time a couple years ago. They just look so unique!

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...