Christmas is coming!

 Adelle shows off her ruffle-romper
 Christmas-tree cutting time!  Kevin did the hard work of cutting, while we looked on.

 The tree is a monster!  It looks beautiful in our living room.

 I spent some time photographing Aundrea and Adelle, to make a Christmas card.  I'm late on this, I know, but I really wanted to have a Christmas tree first. 
 Aundrea the fairy/angel

 The following sequence is Aundrea singing "Go, tell it on the mountain!"






 wearing the Christmas cape I made her...

 Getting a nice picture of both girls was harder than I anticipated.  I think Adelle was actually more cooperative than Aundrea.

 this one's just funny


 pretty baby

loving that Christmas tree

Comments

tomboymom said…
oh these are great pics Steph! your girls are just beautiful! great job capturing them both with the camera :) Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas! thanks for sharing, oh... and the Christmas tree is awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

An Update of Cosmic Porportions

Working on the House

Stephanie is forcing me to update...